Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bangkok Trip: ASCS Day 2

Woke up a little bit late, but still manage to have breakfast. It was last last day of congress.
All the managerial level were having important meeting in the morning while the rest of us went to venue.
Nothing special, except I had to put up with my Singaporean colleague who’s originally from Philippines. I’ll post this experience in my other blog.

I went to find my surgeon and accompanied him during lunch symposium. Free lunch, baby, lol. The menu was not as much as we had last night.

After my boss came, we left venue early with my boss and Philippines colleague. Some of the exhibition participants have unpacked the booth. We went back to hotel to drop our stuffs, and then walked to Sala Daeng MRT station, headed to Siam Paragon.
Went back to hotel, picked up Philippines surgeons, then had dinner at Chinese Thai restaurant: Cosmo Thai. Had a great meal and good laugh from the joke that the surgeon made.

Went to Health Land, the same place I went in 2006. Had Thai Massage at THB 450. I felt bad because I didn't give enough tip to the masseur because I had no money left. I planned to take money from ATM but ended up borrowing money from my boss.

No comments: