Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bangkok Trip: Recertification Day 1

It's Sunday, and we must get ready early in the morning for our recertification training.
Left hotel at 8.15 AM (it was instructed to leave hotel at 7.45 AM) but since it was Sunday, traffic situation was alright.
It was my first time I wore high heels for the whole day.

Had early dinner at Savoey Restaurant with the class. Our table was located at the back yard of the restaurant, which is by the river. The view was not that pretty, we only saw one big boat and some factories.
The food last night was better compared to this one.


After dinner, the van dropped us at Siam Paragon. Can't help it, I wanted to buy some underwear and lingerie there. I asked Melvin from Singapore to buy me jack fruit cracker and cashew nut since he was going to MBK Plaza.

After shopping, we went to Health Land again with boss and my two Malaysian colleagues. We had foot massage for THB 250.

No comments: