Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shanghai trip, Day 3 (Nov 18, 2008)

Planned to wake up at 5 AM, but ended up woke up at 6.30 AM. I went to the gym. Used treadmill and lifted some weight, 45 minutes of working out.

This will be my morning routine:
- Fajr prayer at 5 AM
- One hour exercise 6-7 AM
- Take a shower and get dressed, 30 minutes
- Have breakfast, 30 minutes
- Go for training 8.20 AM
If possible, another exercise in the evening.

Better study in the morning because we are still fresh.

The hotel staff bought me China Mobil SIM card, cost RMB 150. Unfortunately, the instruction is in Chinese.

Today's class ended early, 4 PM! Whoaa, thank you Dick. I had a chance to go to buy a pair of new shoes. Yeah...my shoes' front sole tore up due to long storage. I didn't realize the effect, otherwise I'd bring another shoes.

Lisa accompanied me to the shopping mall. Went to Trust-Mart supermarket. It's like Carrefour in my country. Found a simple model with my size (yippie...!), price RMB 119.


New Shoes




Bad Shoes



Tonight I had dinner at the same restaurant. This time I had transparent noodle, with Tom Yum Gong like broth, with vegetables too. Cost only RMB 5.
I asked hotel staff to help me on using the new mobile number. It took me 30 minutes !
I tested outgoing call by calling my baby (in Texas, USA) and my sister in Jakarta.

I took shower, did my prayer and go upstair to meeting room because our instructor came. Entry exam result was distributed. I passed! Yeaaaaa.........

We reviewed some of today's material, then I continued studying in my room with Lisa (colleague from Malaysia) and Baron (Philippines).
I'm using the internet connection from Lisa.

Now I'm going to bed. It's late here.

No comments: