Monday, August 4, 2008

Integra Training, Day 4 (March 11, 2006)

Yippieee............No training today, cos it's Saturday. All participants had their own plan to enjoy their stay here. Some were only chillin' and went shopping, some were going outside Bangkok. Christina and Philippa (Australia) would go to Kanchaburi to pat tigers, Jin, Jeong and Jason (Korea) went to Pattaya, Radhika & Karan (India) went to Pattaya too.
And me? Just stay in the city. The girls were still sleeping when I had the breakfast. Planned to work out, but then I've got my period. Oh no.........I didn't expect this, because usually I will have it after date of 20th. I took a nap for awhile because I felt tired.
After 12 o'clock, we got ready and went to Saphan Taksin station to get on a boat in Chao Phraya River and will stop at Grand Palace Complex. It cost 100 Baht for one day pass, you can get off of the boat at any place you like then wait for it to stop at the pier and you can continue to visit other places that located near the river.
The weather was very very hot! Jolean and Susan were so enthusiastic taking pictures. HEBOH!
Just look at my photo album for the scenery and places we visited.


The photographer-Susan and the model-Jolean

The adventurer..... Weather was HOT!


In the evening, I met Karen, Tommy and Mike at the hotel lounge. We went to Muay Thai Arena. It costed me B 2,000 for the ticket! For me, it was expensive! But, it was an experience in my lifetime, so I wouldn't regret it.

No comments: