Monday, August 4, 2008

Integra Training, Day 3 (March 10, 2006)

Today was so boring. Nothing interesting in the lectures.........I mean, the material was interesting (about DuraGen), but the lecturer didn't present it in such an interesting way.

I and Susan were soooo sleepy, we decided to take a quick lunch and went to our room straight away. We slept and got to the class late, hahaha.......

Jolean (my friend from Hong Kong) arrived at the hotel around 4 PM. Gave her our key room so she can put all of her stuffs.

I had a meeting with Tony, discussing new products strategy and my progress. I told the girls not to wait me, they could go out by themselves, but don't forget to buy me some dinner.

Finished the meeting at 8.15 PM, then we looked for some food near hotel. We found this seafood restaurant. So I ordered Tom Yam Goong and steam rice, I don't want anything else. Then Tony ordered some vegetables, grilled squid, and raw oysters.

What a meal we had! Hot n spicy..............Delicious.

Something interesting happened. There were two men in front of restaurant, brought a baby elephant. They offer us sugar cane to feed it, and if we want to take pictures of it, they charged.

After finished the dinner, we went back to hotel.


The girls were in the room and bought me indian food. Well, I had to eat it up, otherwise it would be wasted.

No comments: