Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Makassar Trip, March 19-22, 2012

It's been quite sometime since my last visit to Makassar. Probably around five years.
I went to Makassar again on March 19-22, 2012.
My flight was in the evening, 16.50 WIB, by Garuda Airlines. Ummph, the meal wasn't good.
When I arrived at the airport and looked for taxi, it was raining heavily with big wind!
I asked taxi driver to take me to local restaurant to get some light food before I get my rest in the hotel.
He took me to Sup Bersaudara. Wow, hot soup during cold night, what a treat! I had half portion of rice and shrimp crackers to eat with the soup, plus sweet hot tea. It was only IDR 22,000!
Sup Bersaudara looks and taste like Cotto Makassar, the broth is thick with spice. Yummmm


I stayed at Imperial Arya Duta Hotel. Arrived in the hotel around 23.30 WITA.
Hotel Aryaduta Makassar (http://www.aryaduta.com/hotels_home_makassar.php)

Jl. Somba Opu No. 297
Makassar 90111, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
T. +62 411 870 555 F. +62 411 870 222

My room was facing the ocean view. What I liked about it was the restaurant opens for 24 hours!


To be continued..............

No comments: