Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grand Antares Hotel, Medan (Trip Dec 2-3, 2011)

Last week I supported my colleagues from other division at a seminar for O.R. nurses. The seminar was held at Grand Antares Hotel (http://grandantares.com/).
I stayed there for one night (Dec 2, 2011) at superior room. The rate was unbelievable: IDR 350,000 breakfast included! The room was booked by organizing committee.
The room was clean, a bit old, and the bathroom curtain needs to change with new onw, but overall, it was OK.
I had a body massage in my room to relieve body pain I've been having due to my cough and flu. It cost IDR 150,000 for one hour.
I liked the dessert menu where they serve various of Es Campur :)
This hotel is owned by an orthopedic surgeon, wow!!

Breakfast menu was so so..... The lunch during seminar was a chaos... Too many people, the restaurant wasn't able to accommodate. The food were quickly empty.....

Overall, it was an OK experience..... The last night, I stayed at grandma's house.

No comments: