Monday, November 24, 2008

Shanghai trip, Day 8 (Nov 23, 2008)

It's been raining since Friday night. When we went out to downtown, it was still raining. We had lunch at Tang Palace Restaurant, serves Hong Kong Style Dim Sum. This restaurant is located on 6th floor of Super Brand Mall (Pudong area). Taxi cost RMB 55 from our hotel. There were many people waiting to be seated, so were we. Danny and Roland were wondering around while we, girls, waiting inside restaurant. While we were waiting, they served free orange juice.

I didn't imagine that the restaurant will be big, but once you enter the table area, it's large. I asked Linda and Lisa to order something that I can eat (vegetable, seafood). So many things served, even only eating dim sum I can feel so full. Below is the waitress preparing us jasmine tea.



After lunch, we went window shopping. My boss purchased some stuffs. I need to buy moisturizer and body lotion as the cold weather breaks my skin and my hair feels coarse.
We went downstairs to Watson. There I bought Neutrogena face moisturizer for oily skin, Pantene shampoo with milk protein, Pantene conditioner, and Vaseline intensive care for dry skin. Also, bought face mask.

After that, we went to supermarket to buy fruits.

Danny and Roland still wanted to buy something, so I and Lisa decided to hang out at Iceason, gellato parlor, while Linda was in Uniqlo (dept.store). I ordered vanilla gellato with chocolate corn flakes. It cost RMB 35.

It was late afternoon, so we must go back to hotel. We would have a weekly exam on Monday, so we must study and make some summary of our one week material.


Studied from 8.30 PM til 1.30 AM! So tired, phewww........

No comments: