Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shanghai trip, Day 5 (Nov 20, 2008)

Today we have surgeons coming for 8th AETF event (Nov 21-22, 2008) held in our CCI building. There will be around 50 surgeons, from Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Japan.
My boss arranges a dinner for surgeons from Philippines, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Too bad my surgeon was stuck in traffic jam on his way back to Shanghai from sightseeing.

It was a nice dinner. A Shanghai culinary. My boss ordered vegetable and seafood so I can also enjoy the meal.

I must say that the dishes are interesting. There were Peking Duck, Fried Rice, Braised Pork (which I can't eat, of course), and some more other that I don't know the name. Total cost for 12 person meal was around USD 200. I'll get the name and address of restaurant later.

This afternoon, we went to animal lab on 4th floor to see how our senior staffs performing laparoscopy and open surgery so we have a sight about our task tomorrow.

No comments: