Sunday, August 10, 2008

Integra Training, Day 8

Had no class today, they will discussing new products: RADIONICS. We enjoyed sleeping and woke up late. At least we still had a chance to take our breakfast. Something happened in Jakarta, one of the hospital was having a trouble with their CE video. Asked Hansen to investigate, therefore I must talk with him online.

Then, worked out at the gym for one hour, took a shower, and with Susan we went to MBK. Well, the plan was to go to MBK for lunch then browse Siam area. But we went out quite late from hotel, we could not get to Siam because I had an appointment with Anil at 5 PM, so we went back to hotel.

I bought so many things, I didn't know how to pack them in my luggage, not to mention the overweight luggage!

Anil was waiting for us, so we took taxi to Gems Gallery. Dian asked me if I can check out gem stones in Thailand, especially ruby. Anil went there sometime ago and bought some gems. We were late, there was traffic jam, and the gallery will be closed at 6 PM when Anil confirmed.

When we got there, the sales supervisor Anil met greeted us and showed us the gems.
Eeeksss..........Ruby is expensive. Small piece can be range from B 40,000 to B 120,000.
Hmmm.......Dian must be informed about the price.

I was just looking around. I didn't want to buy anything more. I have spent my money. I even withdrew some from my ATM because of the nice stuffs.
I asked Ms. Wan, the sales supervisor, about my birth stone, it is diamond. Godness! I can't afford to buy that stone!
I didn't know what came over me, I bought a bracelet with garnets. It's so pretty. But actually it's better if I bought gold instead of gems.

The gallery sent us back to hotel without no charges at all. Anil and I decided to have a dinner and asked the driver to drop us at Himali Cha Cha, Indian restaurant near our hotel.

What a coincidence, we met Karen, Rich, Vadim, Murray, Caroline, Christina, and Phillipa there. They were finishing the dinner, and we joined them. Phillipa asked me if I wanted to go with them to Suan Lum. I wished I can......I have no money left in my wallet and I really need the rest. I still haven't done my proposal yet.

It was a nice food. Then we went back to the hotel, I have a class tomorrow.

No comments: