Sunday, August 10, 2008

Integra Training, Day 7 (March 14, 2006)

Today is Mayfield lecture, I must know how to assemble the system. Mayfield is our new product granted from Integra.
I took notes, played with the headrest, headclamp, assembled and disassembled them. Well, that Indian distributor broke one of radiolucent headclamp.......I think Mike was upset. He told us to be very carefull with it.



Saw a cute guy at the restaurant while we lunch and he sat with the group. I was wondering who he was. It turned out that he is Vadim Gurevich, product manager for ultrasonics aspirators. Gees............he's so young, Tony said he is probably less than 30 years old. What a record for Integra to have that young manager, beside Tom Hur of course....
We haven't used our free massage coupon. So at noon, we called the place to book a place. I heard from Ms. Chan that they had a bad experience with the staff there.

After the class, Susan, I, Jolean, and KM (her boss) went there. The three girls had a same room. We enjoyed our Thai massage.


Health Land Spa & Massage, reception desk




Then we went to a seafood restaurant near hotel where I went with Tony several days ago.
Dinner was on KM. He said because we have treated and taken care Jolean so well so he bought us dinner.


Look at our prawns!











No comments: