Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend in Pratunam

(checking out)

After checked out from Evergreen we checked in to First House Hotel, which we booked through the net.

There were First Hotel, and First House Hotel. I have never been to the location during my last visits to Bangkok. It’s called Pratunam. A little bit awkward. Taxi driver said he knew the place. But he took us to First Hotel. Then I asked him to ask the door guard of the hotel if he knew the location. Oh my God! He said that the hotel is smaller and not far from there.

Susan and I looked each other, smaller????

Well, the thought was right. We had to go in to an alley to get to this hotel. It was in market area. I wasn’t comfortable with the atmosphere. But what can we do? We were stuck there for 2 days, so let’s just enjoy it. The room wasn’t too bad, breakfast I can handle, by only ate toast bread and salad.

There were shopping malls, e.g. Platinum Plaza where it has thousands of store that sell fashion clothings, bags, and shoes. Too bad I have big size feet, otherwise, I would buy those pretty shoes!

No comments: