Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bandung Trip (July 10, 2006)

After awhile, I started my visit to Bandung again for work. Before, we relied on our Area Representative to get info on hospitals and clients.

Today, I went with Susan, Hansen, and Henry M. Susan and Hansen would install our PillCam System at a new big hospital. While I and Henry visited Hasan Sadikin Hospital.

After finished our work. We had our lunch, LATE lunch! It was 03.45 pm. Henry, who is familiar with Bandung, cos he's been living there since high school time, showed us a place to get a lunch.
Well, he brought us to Lapangan Gazibu for breakfast, we had Lontong Kari there.
Hansen ate Lontong Kari and Bubur Ayam!

Then for lunch, we have grilled chicken (Ayam Bakar). Tasty. I had Ayam Bakar, Tempe goreng, Ati Ampela, Lalapan, Sambal, n warm rice, with sweet ice tea.
Hansen, took two pieces of Ayam Bakar, and additional rice from Susan.

After resting for awhile, we went to Pa' Oyen for Es Campur. Nice ice, you will find avocado, jackfruit, young coconut, pacar cina, ground ice, and sweetened milk in that.

Henry challenged Hansen if he can finish up two portion of Bakso Siomay, if he can, Henry will pay for the food. At first, Hansen just smiled and drank his ice, but in the middle he said OK.
Well...............He finished 'em up!!!!! Bravo, only 2 hours after our late lunch.

Actually, I still wanted to try Surabi, Sop Buah, and buy Bagelen. But we needed to go home.

I was full. I bought Brownies Amanda. When I got home, I took some slices. Whoaaa, I didn't think I can sleep well tonight with this full stomach.

To Dian in Detroit, if you read this, I'm sorry my dear you can't taste Indonesian food.


This is how Es Campur look likeDsc00039_1


No comments: